We are seeking a Junior Systems Analyst with at least 2 years of experience.
Required: DoD 8570.01 IAT Level 2 (Hire Date) -Software/Hardware Troubleshooting-Microsoft Windows Client- Microsoft Office-Network Infrastructure Cabling (Fiber/Copper)
Desired: Net app Ontap NCDA-ITIL-Automated Information Discover Environment (AIDE) (Within 30 days of hire)-General Dynamics-Missions Systems (GD-MS) Multi-INT Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) (Within 60 days of hire)-Full Motion Video (FMV0 Principles-Microsoft Windows Server- Microsoft SQL Server-Microsoft Directory Service Adm- Microsoft Group Policy- Microsoft Domain Name System (DNS) Microsoft Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol-Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM-Microsoft Hyper-V -Microsoft Failover Cluster Manager-Microsoft Visio-VMWare Vcenter/Vsphere, Cisco Catalyst/Nexus IOS Configuration-Disaster Recovery Procedures-Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)-Host-Based Security System (HBSS) – Information Assurance/Security (RMF)- Cisco VTC Administration-Audio Visual Systems Design/Integration-Audio Visual Systems Administration-Crestron ToolBox- Crestron Programming- Netzoom-Life Cycle Systems Management-Equipment Shipping/Logistics-Documentation Control/Creation-Data Management (SQL)-Scripting (Java,Go, Bash)-Middleware (elastic search).
Provide systems administration and IT maintenance activities as required to support 24/7/365 operations. Administration and maintenance activities of SGIP and SIE systems includes:
- Provide first-tier support to end-users for PC, server, mainframe applications and hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems.
- Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties and/or errors.
- Recommend systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Assist with CERP cycle rollouts.
- Refer more complex problems to intermediate and/or senior level as required.
- At least 2 years of experience relevant to the position.
- Bachelor or Masters degree.